...I'm sorry I haven't been replying but 1, I had my exams and 2, Blogger doesn't always show the comments.. I think its just hating on me!! *snif*
Also I can do forum managing and forum hoping, plus fit in uploads but I can't keep up with me Blogger/Xanga/My Space/LJ so I've decided...
... everything is being deleted. Instead I'm just going to focus on my Live Journal Account...
Fearless's Live Journal
^^ Everything that used to be here has been moved there, including downloads but DBSK EBook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
120 comments:
Hi Fearless, could you send me the password???
I know you left the password in bww2, but it doesnt work....I guess you changed it?
anyways heres my email:
azncookiedoll@yahoo.com
hi Fearless, may i have the password too? thanks a million! your efforts are much appreciated..
mystique_sylph@hotmail.com
hello fearless123!! can i have the password too?? im craving for it. thank you so much!!! kmasamhanmida!!
my email is hseliz@gmail.com..
hi Fearless, could you send me password too, I apreciate your hard working. Thank you very much.
My email is amu_mlgd@yahoo.com
>>hey>>thanks for uploading rhis>.may i have the password
email neouniverse29@hotmail.com
Hi fearless.^ ^ thanks a lot for sharing this. =D May I have the password also ? my email is angeline_lockheart@hotmail.com.
Hi! Thanks for uploading this, the preview looks great~ Jae is my fave..I would love to take a look, my email is gk48270@gmail.com :)
Hi, may I also have the password, please? My email is karnaysion@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
can i please please have the password =)
my email address is:
muichiru@gmail.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^
hi fearless! thanks so much for sharing this, i actually bought both versions of the album but can't seem to dl the ebook for some reason, and have been dying to see it! ^^ can i pls have the password too? my email is winks_@hotmail.com. much appreciated, thanks again! ^^
can i pls have the pw too!? thks alot. my email is lntrm@hotmail.com
Wow.. so many people are interested. i would have thought everyone accessed it already. I've sent out passwords to everyone abovIf I missed you out just tell me again.
hi, thank you for sending the password. But I have a problem to unzip file. After I download I tried to extract but it says The archive is in unknown format or damaged.
What should I do? anybody has this kind of problem? or is it just me? please help
Hi Fearless
May I request the password too?
Thank you, you always have the best uploads ^^
E mail - lid12002@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks again!
hello..
can i have the password please?
my email is aquatic_g1rl@yahoo.com
thanks in advance..^^
hi, there, first time here ^0^ (saw the link from your sig @asianfanatics) remember me? xD Luv your blog btw, I'll become a regular for sure hehe...anywayz, can I have the password please? my email is g3mini84@yahoo.com
thank u so much!
annyounghaseyo...
can i have the password..?? please.....
my email.. ema_jmileesun@yahoo.co.uk
KAMSAHMANIDA...
Hi, may i have the password? pretty please ^^ thx soooo muchieee!!! my email is hidden_starlight@hotmail.com Thanks again!!! :D
I want it (;
my email is
precious_1luffs@hotmail.com
pls and thanxx (;
hiiiiiiii~ omg ur awesomeee, may have the password pls? ^O^ thanks!
hehe forgot to ass email address.. o_0"
sweetacrimonyx0x@hotmail.com
thank you! dbsk love <3
wow..I want it so much..
may I have the link of it??
Thanks a lot for uploading..
Can't wait to see the pics..
btw my email is akayama@gmail.com
Can I have the password plz?
Email addy is: Tigerinoz@gmail.com
Thanks
Shauna
Hi!! can i have the link/pw for the gift too? thanks soo much
email: flipchk23@yahoo.com
Hallo, i am interested in the E-Book thing~
Can u give me the password too?
^.^
Email= finie89@hotmail.com
Thx alot
Can I have the password, please? :)
nanakai233@hotmail.com
thank you!
Can I have the please?
My email is:
kaiatari@hotmail.com
Thanks!
hey! just wanna say thanks for sending the password.. kmasamhanmida!!!! ^^ will surely check out your blog for more updates!! :D thanks so much!!
-eli-
hi~ may i please have the password too?
this is my email add:
ryozen@gmail.com
thank you!! =)
hello could i have the password too!
my email's : est_smellyflower@hotmail.com
THANKS LOADS :D
*dies*
Omg, doesn't this have about 70+ pictures? Such hard work! Could I please have the password? ^^
darthvaderismydaddy@gmail.com
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SPREADING THE DONG BANG LOVE!!!
All Done
hey Fearless! thanks so much for sharing, but the password you gave doesn't work so is it ok for you to send it to me? thanks so much, you rock! ;)
little_angel105@hotmail.com
hi fearless~ may i have the password? thanks for sharing~
tata_hln@hotmail.com
hi fearless! may i have the password too? reaali appericiate wat u have done =)
see_earnforever_life@hotmail.com
Hi Fearless,
Looks like I'm a biut late but could I also have the password?
My e-mail is catris@gmail.com
Thanks ^____^
hey, can i please have the password, really want to see this
my email is bluecat265@yahoo.com
thanks
Hello Fearless =)
Can I Have the passwort ,too?
Thanks a lot <3<3
You are great *_*
Bye
Shizuka
My Email Adress is angechan91@aol.com
HI!!!
I want to thank you so so so so much for all the great dBSG stuff you have uploaded everywhere!! You are so nice! thnkas thanks thanks!!!
Also... '*shy* may I have the pass for this??? many mnay thanks!
Email is tornwings_01@yahoo.com
hey fearless. . .may i have the password too?. . thanks!. . . my e-mail is sleepieXP@yahoo.com . . .thank u again. .
Thank you for uploading this! Can I have the password for it?
shirls3001@hotmail.com
Thx a lot for uploading
can u pls send me the password my mail is gackt_hyde_fan@hotmail.com
thx in advice^^
hi, thank you for putting this. please send me the password to kurniaty@yahoo.com
Hey there!..I'm interested on this e-book thingy...
Thank you very much for uploading it!..
Here's my email address: kyousei_odoriko@yahoo.com
hope you could share me the password cause I still don't get it...hehehe
THANKS in advance!
Hi fearless123. Do you mind giving me the password, please? Hope it's not too much trouble for you. Thanks in advance!
My e-mail: cmeiyee@gmail.com
hi fearless ! wow. is your whole blog like dedicated to korean entertainment ???? if it is... COOLIO ! anw. would you mind giving me the password ? hee. my email: dudupig91@hotmail.com
ohh pls send me the password
rachael
hateyoubutloveyou@hotmail.com
Do you mind giving me the password for this? I really want to see it!!! My email address is Spark07@gmail.com
Thanx!
can you send it to me my e-mail is guricexisxherex247@sbcglobal.net...thanx
Hi there,
Could I have the password as well? Please and much thanks. ^^
midnightphoenix009@hotmail.com
hi there ........
i want to see it so badly .......
could you plz give send me the password ........
thank you very much ......
anyway, here's my e-mail add.
jo_lhm@hotmail.com
may I have the password pls?
my email is
danny.tan (at) gmail.com
may I have the password pls?
my email is
danny.tan (at) gmail.com
haha.. oh btw, thanks for posting....
hey there fearless!! this is FiNaY from DBSK Exclusive and at AF.net too.....hehe......thanks so much for sharing this!!! ^_^......may i have the password for this too please?? thanks SOO much in advance!!! =)
ah, dummy me......forgot to include my e-mail......haha......it's
RoxyMel@comcast.net
^_^......thanks again!! :D :)
Done
hey fearless..dis is lurvewilliams from asian.fan!!!! could u send me da password?well my email is suekiun6354@hotmail.com n i never forget to thanks u for it..thanks!
Hey.... I love DBSG, can u share me the PassWd 4 the EBook Pics?
angel_12385@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot <3
hii~
can i hv d psswd too?.
pls pls pls.
AAHHSS~
i soo wana c yunho ^^;
my email is enimchoc@hotmail.com
pls n thzz in adv ^^;
Hi thanks for sharing! I also want to see the pics! Please send me the password! Thanks!!
My email: snowz_@hotmail.com
Cheers
Hi ! Can i ask for the password ? I'm appreciate ya good work (and hard as well ^^)and i just want to say 'Thanks!'
My email is mahominamino@yahoo.com
Sankyuu ^^ !!
-Yi
Hi...
May I have the password too??
thankzzzz.....
my email : miss_love_pucca@hotmail.com
once again.. thank you very muach..hehe
hey ho ^-^
may I have the password too?
can't wait to see the pictures ^^
the special gift didn't work for me x_X don't know y ...
mail: ebirukitty@web.de
thank you so much ^^
hi..Fearless123, can i have the password? thank u very much for sharing so many stuff...:)
my e-mail : ann3.ch3n@yahoo.com
Hey fearless123, can I please have the pass? Thanks a lot. olay217@yahoo.com.
Annyong haseyo fearless... Can i hv the password??.. thank you so much 4 ur hardwork...
my e-mail: hermione_wc@hotmail.com
thanx in advance for the pictures. i'm excited to see it. =D
e-mail: lilbbtran@yahoo.com
Can I have the password please? Thanks!
My e-mail is huiyu_smilehappy@hotmail.com
Hi Fearless^^ Can i have the password too??? You have done so much thing... Thanx a lot lot!!! One more time, thanx for the link u've sent me.
lol my e-mail address is endless_survival1110@yahoo.com. Looking for your reply!!
hey~ fearless123
it's me; HeKnow from bww2
you said, that i could download the pics of the ebook
would you tell me the password, please, that iam able to download it? ;.;
please write me a pm in bww2
thanks~
hey fearless123, can I please have the password to the EBOOK? Please and thank you
my email address is
kellytsang156@hotmail.com
halo fearless123=)
can i haf da password too? hehe^^
cant wait to view da pics*droolz*
my email add is merrilygal@hotmail.com
THANKS A MILLION!!!=D
hello can i have the password!! my email is amanda_suetyi@hotmail.com thanks so much...u really deserve more than thanks...
ahhh I lost the pass word...sorry could you send it to me once again...thank you
hateyoubutloveyou@hotmail.com
wahhh can i have the password pleasee.........i absolutely LOVE you...xDD all the jae.....=DDD making me crazy. even in band(instrumental, gr11) i have his name written all over my music, and whenever we get to that part, I just...drift off and think about himm..lmfaoo
keh.won@gmail.com
thanks a BUNCH!!
Hi Fearless!!Can i have ur password too???
My e-mail:
ava_grint89@yahoo.com.my
Thanks.....
Hi Fearless!!
I tried looking for your thread on bww, but i couldn't find it =/ So can i have the password?
my email:
Lindangocdoan@hotmail.com
Thank you!!
hey !!! thankx so much for for uploading it!! i was wondering if i get the pw for it?? thatx
my email is:
lilwhitefran@hotmail.com
thankx
hie~
I'm also a great TVXQ fan =D
I see that u've uploaded a whole bunch, good job. hehe but i would like the pw to this E-book plz?
tee00119@yahoo.com
Thanks so much in advance =D
Thank you so much. I relly like it ^__^
o0osko0o@yahoo.com.vn
Hi~
I interested with TVXQ EBook!
can u give me the password too?
i've searching in bww2 but...i couldnt find it~ jinjja!!
here's my email - aireyl_maxefai@hotmail.com
uhu...Thanks!!
may i have the password please? my e-mail is harphe@gmail.com thanks!
Hi ! I just discovered your blog, thx for the downloads ! I'm a biiig fan of DBSK (especially Hero @_@) and i'd like to know if you could send me the password please *_* ?
The preview with Hero... *________*
beginasia@free.fr
hi fearless...i was wondering if you can send me the password for the pictures...i'd greatly appreciate it, my email add. is restless925@hotmail.com..thank you.
hi can i have the password my email is cute_giurl18@yahoo.com
Hello!!!I coudn't find the password so can u send it to my email please!! It's xkhanhnguyenx89@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!!!!
hey
Can i have the password too???
this is my email alizee110@hotmail.com
and thank u soooooooooo much
hello fearless123!! can i have the password too??
my email is super2468@hotmail.com
thank you so much!!!
hey fearkess..i request b4 but didnt get the password..so do u mind sending to me again..??thankss
suekiun6354@hotmail.com
hi thea...i was wondering if u can e-mail me da pw??
e-mail: aznshyguh@gmail.com
tnx in advance...:P
Hello =) can you send me the password too? my email is: shirli_law@hotmail.com THANK YOU!! =D
Ohh love the pics...please pm the passwords as well thank you soo much
racheal_yuen@yahoo.com.hk
hey... can i have da pw too <3
email - kpop_soul@yahoo.com
hi.could you give me a password too?
thanks
email:huyentrang@seznam.cz
hi.could you give me a password too?
thanks
email:huyentrang@seznam.cz
wow can't believe you have this, thanx so much for sharing, could i have the password also thanx ^_____^
:graystar90@yahoo.com
hihi fearless123 thanks so much for uploading so much stuff~
may i get the pword also? thanks in advance
email = astrogirl_aims@hotmail.com
Hey, can I get the password please? DBSK = <3 Thanks
can i request the password~
my email is yeonsuhr@hotmail.com
thank you so much!!
hi...i was wondering if you could send me the password...i would love to see more pics of DBSK!!! choco_98@hotmail.com
Could you send me the password please?
My email address is neverlostlove@hotmail.com
Thanks in advanced.
hi there?
is the E book still available for download?
may I have the password?
pleeezzzzz....
my email address is purry_meeaw!yahoo.com
thanks a lot!
hi Fearless, may i have a password? Thank you very much.
My email address is oshuno_0882007@yahoo.com
may I have the password pls
thank you so much
my email is gngil2002@yahoo.com
Hi! I stumbled here through AsianFanatics when I was googling for the e-book pictures. I was also wondering if you could email the password. My email is broken_glass_shards@yahoo.com
Thanks! Hope you don't mind terribly that I've also took a look at the DBSK stickers! :)
hello..fearless123..could u send me password? Thanks so much for your kindness!!
my e-mail's justinstinky@yahoo.com
oh my, I want the FULL VERSION! XD
my email address is:
nancxiee@gmail.com
Please & thank you ^^
hi ling!
could you send me the pw please? <3
my gmail: sinny1943@gmail.com
thanks in advance!
ps. your new layout is pwetty... <3
hi do you mind giving me the password?
my email's oceanicblues35@gmail.com
Thanks! =D
i love your blog haha
is it too late?
i want the password!
man.. the pics are NICE.
my email is evee91@gmail.com
OMG! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Can I have the password??
My E-Mail is M_iti@hotmail.com.
hii. cann i have the password please?
^__^;;
xxaznskoolgurlxx@hotmail.com
thannnkk youu!
hi! can i get the password please?
electricaldivinity@gmail.com
thanks! :)
hi fearless..
the pic u upload..hoahh..so hq
so i'm craving for the full vers too!!
cud u please give me the password?
the 'bww2' is not working...
here's my email
bells_kormu@yahoo.com
thanks alot!!!
hi
JJ pic u upload is so nice....
i'm craving for the full vers and other DBSK pics too!!
could u please give me the password?
here's my email
chigusa_yee83@hotmail.com
Fearless123 ^^;
hi again. i posted befor.
but i din reciv any psswd.
if u hv sent it befo.
do u mind sending it again?.
plss n thxx in advancedd.
my email is
enimchoc@hotmail.com
Hi Fearless, may I have the password plz ^^
Thank u so much..I already bought the 3rd album DVD but still can't get the special gift from tvxq official site.. ><
Thank u for sharing it..
My email address:
rongmotcanh@yahoo.com
hi fearless... may i have the password too>>
my email :
xlostlolx.dbsk@yahoo.com.sg
thnx
Post a Comment